Please consider this Inventors....According to a quote in Ruters, "We're really greasing the rails.
We're making it easier for those great ideas to finally get in the hands of companies," said Foreman, CEO and co-founder of Edison Nation, a search service that matches retailers' product requests with inventions.
Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman is sending out emails, I got one, to their insiders and publishing on the internet the 25 million Dollar innovation fund. Just read it, it sounds great, WRONG! BEWARE! Edison Nation are preying on the uninformed inventor and asking for idea submissions for the low fee of $25 per idea.
If the "Select" their idea, because they have a Magic Mirror for predicting success, Edison Nation may invest 250k to develop it. Here is where you need to see the BS in this contest. First if all your $25 will go into the Edision Nation Pocketbook. Second, how can Edison Nation possibly evaluate an idea for $25.
Third You should be concerned that others may submit the same idea as you and Edison Nation may overlook your idea. Face it we invenotrs are mostly improving the products that exist in the marketplace so do you really think they will do their homework? I don't. Edison Nation is hoping you say what most people will, its only $25 so what the *** it better than spending thousands.
For every thousand people who feel this way, Edison Nation will receive $25,000. Essentially you are buying a $25 dollar lottery ticket, oh and by the way the lottery is a money making machine too. I don't doubt you will here Edison Nation is going to invest in a few of these $25 dollar ideas, they will have to to keep up this scam. I expected much more from the company who sends me emails on a regular basis.
This one made my stomach sick, now I question the integrity of Edison Nation.
I'm not buying it, especially from a guy who ownes an invention promotion company, a magazine, a TV show.Its all about making money and this is just another way to take invenotrs money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "A check cashing business named Cheque Pronto at 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, GA (inside the Assi Plaza Farmer's Market) has flyers, banners, and a tent that advertises you can..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D..."