Please consider this Inventors....According to a quote in Ruters, "We're really greasing the rails.
We're making it easier for those great ideas to finally get in the hands of companies," said Foreman, CEO and co-founder of Edison Nation, a search service that matches retailers' product requests with inventions.
Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman is sending out emails, I got one, to their insiders and publishing on the internet the 25 million Dollar innovation fund. Just read it, it sounds great, WRONG! BEWARE! Edison Nation are preying on the uninformed inventor and asking for idea submissions for the low fee of $25 per idea.
If the "Select" their idea, because they have a Magic Mirror for predicting success, Edison Nation may invest 250k to develop it. Here is where you need to see the BS in this contest. First if all your $25 will go into the Edision Nation Pocketbook. Second, how can Edison Nation possibly evaluate an idea for $25.
Third You should be concerned that others may submit the same idea as you and Edison Nation may overlook your idea. Face it we invenotrs are mostly improving the products that exist in the marketplace so do you really think they will do their homework? I don't. Edison Nation is hoping you say what most people will, its only $25 so what the *** it better than spending thousands.
For every thousand people who feel this way, Edison Nation will receive $25,000. Essentially you are buying a $25 dollar lottery ticket, oh and by the way the lottery is a money making machine too. I don't doubt you will here Edison Nation is going to invest in a few of these $25 dollar ideas, they will have to to keep up this scam. I expected much more from the company who sends me emails on a regular basis.
This one made my stomach sick, now I question the integrity of Edison Nation.
I'm not buying it, especially from a guy who ownes an invention promotion company, a magazine, a TV show.Its all about making money and this is just another way to take invenotrs money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties. This company is a SCAM from the first..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."