- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
Please consider this Inventors....According to a quote in Ruters, "We're really greasing the rails.
We're making it easier for those great ideas to finally get in the hands of companies," said Foreman, CEO and co-founder of Edison Nation, a search service that matches retailers' product requests with inventions.
Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman is sending out emails, I got one, to their insiders and publishing on the internet the 25 million Dollar innovation fund. Just read it, it sounds great, WRONG! BEWARE! Edison Nation are preying on the uninformed inventor and asking for idea submissions for the low fee of $25 per idea.
If the "Select" their idea, because they have a Magic Mirror for predicting success, Edison Nation may invest 250k to develop it. Here is where you need to see the BS in this contest. First if all your $25 will go into the Edision Nation Pocketbook. Second, how can Edison Nation possibly evaluate an idea for $25.
Third You should be concerned that others may submit the same idea as you and Edison Nation may overlook your idea. Face it we invenotrs are mostly improving the products that exist in the marketplace so do you really think they will do their homework? I don't. Edison Nation is hoping you say what most people will, its only $25 so what the *** it better than spending thousands.
For every thousand people who feel this way, Edison Nation will receive $25,000. Essentially you are buying a $25 dollar lottery ticket, oh and by the way the lottery is a money making machine too. I don't doubt you will here Edison Nation is going to invest in a few of these $25 dollar ideas, they will have to to keep up this scam. I expected much more from the company who sends me emails on a regular basis.
This one made my stomach sick, now I question the integrity of Edison Nation.
I'm not buying it, especially from a guy who ownes an invention promotion company, a magazine, a TV show.Its all about making money and this is just another way to take invenotrs money.review #228076
You may also like
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "I purchased a Boatfloat Boatlift in May 2012. I gave them all my boat's specifications and they sold me the model they deemed appropriate. After several delays I received A..."
- "A to Z World Languages, Inc. is operated by Mohammed Al Ostaz. He advertises quality trained interpreters. What he actually provides is completely different. Mohammed recruits individuals off the streets from..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."