Please consider this Inventors....According to a quote in Ruters, "We're really greasing the rails.
We're making it easier for those great ideas to finally get in the hands of companies," said Foreman, CEO and co-founder of Edison Nation, a search service that matches retailers' product requests with inventions.
Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman is sending out emails, I got one, to their insiders and publishing on the internet the 25 million Dollar innovation fund. Just read it, it sounds great, WRONG! BEWARE! Edison Nation are preying on the uninformed inventor and asking for idea submissions for the low fee of $25 per idea.
If the "Select" their idea, because they have a Magic Mirror for predicting success, Edison Nation may invest 250k to develop it. Here is where you need to see the BS in this contest. First if all your $25 will go into the Edision Nation Pocketbook. Second, how can Edison Nation possibly evaluate an idea for $25.
Third You should be concerned that others may submit the same idea as you and Edison Nation may overlook your idea. Face it we invenotrs are mostly improving the products that exist in the marketplace so do you really think they will do their homework? I don't. Edison Nation is hoping you say what most people will, its only $25 so what the *** it better than spending thousands.
For every thousand people who feel this way, Edison Nation will receive $25,000. Essentially you are buying a $25 dollar lottery ticket, oh and by the way the lottery is a money making machine too. I don't doubt you will here Edison Nation is going to invest in a few of these $25 dollar ideas, they will have to to keep up this scam. I expected much more from the company who sends me emails on a regular basis.
This one made my stomach sick, now I question the integrity of Edison Nation.
I'm not buying it, especially from a guy who ownes an invention promotion company, a magazine, a TV show.Its all about making money and this is just another way to take invenotrs money.12976e6d review #228076
You may also like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."