Please consider this Inventors....According to a quote in Ruters, "We're really greasing the rails.
We're making it easier for those great ideas to finally get in the hands of companies," said Foreman, CEO and co-founder of Edison Nation, a search service that matches retailers' product requests with inventions.
Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman is sending out emails, I got one, to their insiders and publishing on the internet the 25 million Dollar innovation fund. Just read it, it sounds great, WRONG! BEWARE! Edison Nation are preying on the uninformed inventor and asking for idea submissions for the low fee of $25 per idea.
If the "Select" their idea, because they have a Magic Mirror for predicting success, Edison Nation may invest 250k to develop it. Here is where you need to see the BS in this contest. First if all your $25 will go into the Edision Nation Pocketbook. Second, how can Edison Nation possibly evaluate an idea for $25.
Third You should be concerned that others may submit the same idea as you and Edison Nation may overlook your idea. Face it we invenotrs are mostly improving the products that exist in the marketplace so do you really think they will do their homework? I don't. Edison Nation is hoping you say what most people will, its only $25 so what the *** it better than spending thousands.
For every thousand people who feel this way, Edison Nation will receive $25,000. Essentially you are buying a $25 dollar lottery ticket, oh and by the way the lottery is a money making machine too. I don't doubt you will here Edison Nation is going to invest in a few of these $25 dollar ideas, they will have to to keep up this scam. I expected much more from the company who sends me emails on a regular basis.
This one made my stomach sick, now I question the integrity of Edison Nation.
I'm not buying it, especially from a guy who ownes an invention promotion company, a magazine, a TV show.Its all about making money and this is just another way to take invenotrs money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- 25 Million Innovation Fund
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."